PRESENT • ANNOTATE • COLLABORATE • INTERACT • VOTE
the leading interactive software
Oktopus is a presentation and collaboration software for interactive touch screens. You can work over ANY content or application.
With the Oktopus software for interactive touch screens, you can work over or alongside any software application, existing content, or web browser. Compatible with Windows and Mac, Oktopus gives everyone – whether in education or corporate – the flexibility to use the application, content and resource of their choice.
Qwizdom Oktopus software for interactive touch screens with Actionpoint comes packaged with a 2 Install Interactive Software Licence (1 for the classroom and 1 for the teacher home pc for preparation of lesson plans), plus a 5 User Collaboration & Voting Licence to use with iPads, Android Tablets or other student devices.
The Oktopus software for interactive touch screens will enhance classroom or boardroom collaboration. Teachers can instantly share content as students follow along on their personal devices such as iPads, Android Tablets, Laptops or Chromebooks, taking notes, answering questions and sharing annotations over the top of any live lesson.
The 5 User Collaboration Licence can be upgraded to a Class Set (upto 40 users) at a very nominal cost.
Works with Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- A multi-touch & multi-pen annotation software.
- Offers 70+ subject specific tools for drawing, capture, math, literacy, geography & science.
- It works live over almost all digital content, web etc.
- Collaborates with tablet / laptop users.
- Provides 8 question types to engage students.
- Qwizdom Oktopus software for touch screens is the only locally installed, LAN collaboration software in the market with 70 + subject specific tools for teaching and 8 voting tools.
- The tablet app allows users to annotate, draw lines, add images, text, high light objects & send this to the presenter screen.
- The tablet user can vote, the presenter can check results in real-time, no planning or preparation. Instant feed-back.
- Qwizdom Oktopus software for touch screens Works with any make of IWB or flat panel touch screen. You can use it with your existing hardware.
- Draw, annotate & explain whilst working in a browser.
- Create your own customisable tool pallet.
- Lessons can be created, saved, edited & emailed.
- Leverage the power of tablets by connecting tablet users to a presentation session via LAN.
- School & Home Use License as standard.
Please click here to access the full instructions for enabling student collaboration functionality.